How I can initiate the tramitación of a procedure?
- Windows ( XP, View, Windows 7+).
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Lynx)
- S.O. Mac OSX
- Java: It is necessary to have of a virtual machine Java 7 or upper (facilitated from the page of Oracle/Sun) to be able to access to all the services of validation and signature inside the platform. Download of the software of Java
- Browsers Web: At present they are supported Mozilla Firefox 45+, IE9+, Google Chrome 51+, Safari 9+.
- Acrobat Reader Acrobat Reader 9 or upper Download Acrobat Reader (last version)
For authentication in the applications and electronic document should be available a electronic certificate issued by the Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre (FNMT) on web page CERES, DNIe, or any other than those supported by platform (see list). The digital certificate can be stored in a cryptographic card or cryptographic token. For information on what is an electronic signature, how is available, who can provide it, how and when to use it we recommend you access the following pages:
- Portal of Electronic DNI
- Portal of Spanish Certification, CERES, Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre (FNMT).
- Portal for information on the Electronic DNI of the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO).
Warning about digital certificates, is not recommended to install the certificate store on the Web browser, for security reasons. You can use a card or cryptographic token to store your digital certificates for a safer way.
How I can change my certificate once logged? When server requests an authentication certificate, the selected certificate is stored in a memory cache on an SSL session. The selected certificate may remain in the cache until you restart your browser.
If you click clear SSL state located in the content tab of the options dialog box of the Internet, all client authentication certificates cache Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is disposed of without the need to open a new browser window.