- Directive 2003/98/CE of the European Parlament and of the Council, of 17 de november 2003, relative to the reuse of the information of the public sector
- Law 37/2007, of 16 november, on reuse of the information of the public sector of transposition of the Directive 2003/98/CE, of 17 november 2003
- Royal Decree 1495/2011, of 24 de october, by which develops the Law 37/2007, of 16 november, on reuse of the information of the public sector, for the field of the state public sector
Obligatority of the general conditions
Teh presents general conditions, available with low permanent character www.datos.gob.es/avisolegal , will link to any agent reutilizador by the mere fact to do use of the use of the documents sujected to them.
Permission of reutilitzación and cession no exclusive of intellectual property rights.
- It is forbidden to denaturalise the sense of the information.
- It has to quote the source of the documents object of reuse. This appointment will be able to realise of the following way: "Origin of the data: Port Authority of Vigo".
- It has to mention the date of the last update of the documents object of the reuse, always when it was included in the original document.
- It will no be able to indicate, insinuate of suggest that the organism, headline of the information reutiliza, participates, sponsors or supports the reuse that carry out with her.
- The have to converse, not to alter neither suppress the metadatos on the date of update and the conditions of included applicable reuse, in his case, in the document put to disposal for his reuse.
Exclusión of responsability.
The utilisation of the groups of data will realise by part of the users or agents of the reuse under his own account and risk, corresponding them in scoop to them aswer in front of third by damageds that derive of her.
The Administration will not be responsible of the use that of his information for the agents reutilizadores neither of damages suffered or economic losses that, of direct or indirect form, produce or can produce economic damages, material or on data, caused by the use of the information reutilizada. The Port Authority of Vigo does not guarantee the continuity in the put to disposal of the reusable documents, neither in content neither in shape, neither assumes responsibilities by any error o omission contained in them.
Responsiblity of the agent reautilizador.
The agent reutilizador finds subjected to the applicable rule in matter of reuse of the information of the public sector, incluiding the penalizing diet foressen in the article 11 of the Law 37/2007, of 16 november, on the reuse of the information of the public sector.